Introducing the world’s most advanced recreational kayak. 20
years ago Old Town canoe changed the way paddle sports
thought about recreational kayaks with the Loon Series.
Two years ago the team at Old Town set out to recreate the
ultimate recreational kayak. The new Loon series features a
completely redesigned hull that provides effortless glide and
The Loon features a removable workdeck providing
customizable space for cameras, gear and water. The
workdeck also features dry storage and a USB charge port
to keep your gadgets charged even after hours on the water.
Battery (owner supplied) can be plugged in and stored inside
work deck hatch.
Equipped with our super plush ACS2 seat featuring easy and
intuitive adjustments, under-leg support, premium padding
and flow-through ventilation. The ACS 2.0 is the most
advanced seating system on the market.
• Active Comfort System 2.0 (ACS2) Seat
• Removable Workdeck with USB
• Thigh Pads - Match ACS2 Padding (Not Shown)
• Support Track Foot Brace System
• Click Seal Hatch with Bulkhead
• Bow and Stern Deck Bungees
• Bow and Stern Carry Handles
• Paddle Clip (Not Shown)
• Drain Plug (Not Shown)
• Sharp Keel Line for Performance
• Three-Layer Polyethylene Hull
Length: 10’6” // 3.7 m Width: 31” // 78.7 cm
Weight: 53 lbs. // 24.0 kg
Deck Height: 17.5” // 44.5 cm
Cockpit: 23” x 56” // 58.4 x 142.2 cm
Max Load Range: 325 lbs. // 147.4 kg
LOON106-BC LOON106-LG LOON106-S